Current Students


  1. Credit Transfer
    ** This Section is under development.. **

  1. Withdrawal
    A student may withdraw from a unit or a course by submitting an application for withdrawal to the SAS Office.

    Lecture Week

    Financial and Academic penalties

    1 – 4

    Early withdrawal - No academic and financial penalties

    5 – 14

    Late withdrawal - Percent of fees charge and “W” grade

    15  -

    Late withdrawal - 100% fees charge and “Fail” grade

    Note the financial and academic penalties for unit withdrawal.

    How to apply for withdrawal
    1. Fill the Add and Drop Request form (click here to download form)
    2. Present the completed Add and Drop Request form at SAS front desk
    3. Present withdrawal note by SAS to Finance Office.

A leave of absence permits a student to discontinue his/her studies and to resume at a later time with all units previously passed units counting towards the total number of units required to complete an ward course, not withstanding any changes which may have taken place in the course regulations during his/her absence.

Leave of absence shall be for not more than 3 years. A student who has not granted leave of absence and is absent from the course from more than a year will be deemed to have withdrawn from the course.

How to get a leave of absence

  1. Submit in writing request for leave of absence to SAS
  2. The submission will be forwarded to Faculties’ Dean.
  3. Applicants will be notify by SAS on the outcome of their request.

Students who are granted leave of absence, and students who are not granted leave of absent and are absent from their course for more than a year MUST apply for Resumption of Study should they wish to resume studies.

A student may transfer from one course to another by following the process.

  1. Apply in writing to SAS requesting for a transfer to another course.
  2. Request will be forwarded to Faculties’ Deans.
  3. Applicants will be notify by SAS on the outcome of their request.


Academic Policy 2020 section 33.4 – in order to receive a certificate, diploma, advanced diploma or a degree, either in person or in absentia, a candidate shall apply to the Student Academic Service Office (SAS).

Academic Policy 2020 section 33.5 – any qualified person wishing to have the certificate, diploma, advanced diploma or a degree presented at a scheduled graduation ceremony shall apply to SAS Office no later than the date advertised for such applications to be made.

How to apply

  1. Fill in the application for graduation and submit to SAS Office
  2. Select attend graduation ceremony if you wish to have your award presented at a graduation ceremony, or select absentia if you wish not to attend a graduation ceremony. Students wishing to attend graduation ceremony will have to pay for graduation attire.
  3. Attach with the admission application form a fee clearance note and the transcript

Replacement of Certificate and Transcript

Application for replacement of Certificate and Transcript procedure

  1. Apply in writing to SAS Office. Attached receipt of $100 for transcript, or $200 for certificate with your application letter. Deposit payment prior to receipting the bank deposit slip.
  2. Sign and collect certificate and transcript at SAS Office.